- 👍250W Motor: The mountain ebike is equipped with 250W brushless motor, providing more than enough to power your daily commute, a cruise on the mountain, or a meander along your favorite trail. With speeds up to 20 mph, It will get you there swiftly.
- 👍36V 10.4Ah Removable Lithium Battery: At the heart of the ebike is our large capacity 374Wh lithium-ion battery– giving you a range of up to 40 miles per charge. You can charge on/off the ebike by your convenience.
- 👍Adjusting Set: Making the Stem Length/Handbar Angle small changes can bring about noticeable improvements in comfort depending on what you’re trying to achieve !
- 👍3 Working Model: E-bike & Assisted bicycle & nomal bicycle , you can choose the E-bike to enjoy a long time travel, and also exercise. Combining two modes would be a better choice.
- 👍Service Available : With one-year Service for the electric motor, battery and other parts except for frame, no worry about using it. This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. It’s not hard to finish aseembly by yourself.
- 👍Peace Of Mind: Should you have any questions or concerns regarding installation, maintenance, or any other aspects, our professional after-sales service team is dedicated to providing you with reliable support.
Embrace The Exhilarating Sensation–Unleash The Thrilling Ride
Adventure Electric Mountain Bike–When Function Meets Fashion
|Front and rear disc brakes
|26″ x 1.95“
|Throttle mode(35miles)-pedal assist mode(35-45miles)
p：What is the difference between the Classic MAX and the Classic ebike of ANCHEER?
A：Classic MAX electric Mountain bike is equipped with Customized 500W power motor and 450Wh battery. Compared with Classic, Classic MAX’s motor has more power and longer battery life and maximizes riding safety.
P：Can I remove the battery from ANCHEER ?
A：Classic Max equips an removable battery, which means you can charge the battery pack on or off the frame and never miss out on the fun.
P：Does my height/weight suit this electric bike?
A：The recommended rider height is 5’2″ ~ 6’2″, payload 330 lbs at maximum.